|To login you need to use your:
Click to find out more about the password system.
Select one of the following options:
- I have already created a login on the new system, but I have forgotten my password: Click here.
- I am setup and ready to go and want to login to do some of the priviledged functions such as updating records, printing out re-licensing forms, reporting disqualifications, or viewing detailed listings: Click here to login.
|If you have trouble logging into the system, please call the KHSAA at
Return to Main Officials Page
|close this box|
|To log into the Officials' site you need:
- Username: Email address on file with the KHSAA
- Password: You choose your own password
- What is my password?
When your account was set up by the KHSAA you were emailed a password and advised to change it.
The password can by anything you choose but needs to be at least 6 characters long.
The best passwords are something that's easy for you to remember but hard for others to guess.
- I forgot my password. What do I do?
No one but you knows what your password is and because of the way the system works the only thing to do if you forget your password is to choose another password.
If you forget your password you can have an email sent to you. The email message has a special link to the site to let you choose another password.
Click here to request an password reset email.
For security reasons you have only 60 minutes to open the email and click on the link. If you wait longer than that you'll have
to request another Reset Email.
- How do I reset my password?
Once you log into the Official's site you'll see a banner at the top of the page indicating you're logged into the Officials' site.
In this banner box you'll see a link that says "Reset my Password". Click on that link and you'll be prompted for your new password.
|close this box|